Purchasing a home can be life changing. Pelletier Realty Group has NH Real Estate Resources and Links helpful for buying your new home.
Megan’s Law Find out if there is a registered sex offender in the neighborhood.
NH Department of Environmental Services Find out if the property you are interested in has the potential for hazardous substance contaminated sites in the vicinity of your residential property and info on private water & sewerage disposal systems.
Property Tax Rates 2016 Find out what tax rates are for the towns in which you want to live.
Homeland Security and Emergency Management For NH information on flooding in your area
FEMA-Floodplains Ask about the National Flood Insurance Program
- FEMA Flood Maps
- Office of Business & Industrial Development
- Secretary of State Office
- Small Business Administration
- IRS Auctions
- Highway or Road Construction Expansion
- Real Estate Glossary
- Mortgage Calculator
- FHA Loan Program
- Rural Development Guarantee Program
- New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority
- 203K Rehab Loan
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- NH Housing Finance Authority
- NH Banking Department
- Link to County Websites (Belknap,Chesire, Coos, Hillsborough, Rockingham, Strafford, Sullivan)
- Merrimack County